miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Just u.. and me




And when you don´t know how to face your fears just look for me, I´ll kill monsters for you. Whenever you need me, I´ll be there. By your side, holding your hand and helping you to solve any kind of problem you have. 

You know what the world is? You think so? You´re wrong. The world is everything that still make sense when nothing is going well and to me, that´s only you. 

Because you are my world.

Because you are all that I need when I have everything and all that I have when I need nothing. 

Because I will always love you.


Post Scriptum: mis ojos siempre tendrán las respuestas que necesites.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si todo es imperfecto en este mundo imperfecto, el amor es lo más perfecto de todo precisamente por su perfecta imperfección.